When you need to get your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition, don’t take chances. Count on our FCA US LLC Certified Collision Repair Facilities for qualified technicians, authentic OEM parts and the peace of mind you and your family deserve.
CHOOSE MOPAR® CERTIFIED REPAIR FACILITIES
- Look for an FCA US LLC Certified Shop when your vehicle needs repairs. Remember—you always have the right to choose your own repair facility.
- With our certified body shops, you’ll benefit from highly-trained technicians with the expertise and tools to get you and your vehicle back on the road safely.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS—REQUEST OEM PARTS
- You always have the right to request OEM parts to ensure optimum functionality in your vehicle—engineered by the people who know your vehicle best.
- Lease terms also require the use of OEM parts, and for added peace of mind, Mopar® offers Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans specifically for leased vehicles.
WHY CHOOSE AUTHENTIC MOPAR®COLLISION REPAIR PARTS?
That’s simple. Our parts have been engineered exclusively for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram and FIAT® Brand vehicles. So your vehicle will not only look great after a repair, but also provide a safe, secure and reliable ride… no matter where the road of life takes you. Learn more about how Mopar® parts offer peace of mind for your drive.
When you insist on Authentic Mopar Collision Repair Parts, it’s a difference you can see:
- They install with a precise, good-as-new fit
- They’re tested to help ensure your safety
- They utilize the same materials, paints and coatings as your vehicle to match its finish
- They maintain the same level of corrosion protection durability as your vehicle did when it was new
- They help protect your vehicle’s value in the event of an accident
Keeping your vehicle like new helps ensure you’ll get the greatest return on your investment at the time of resale. Also, if you lease your vehicle, you’ll be expected to return it up to standard; otherwise, you may be required to pay additional termination charges. Authentic Mopar® Collision Repair Parts help protect your safety and your investment, and help minimize the possibility that your vehicle will lose some of its value.
Learn more at https://www.mopar.com/en-us/assistance/collision-assistance.html
We’re proud to be Chrysler Certified, Dodge Certified, Fiat Certified, Jeep Certified, and Ram Certified.