Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facility
As an Audi Authorized Repair Facility, King Collision Center follows a rigorous set of repair guidelines for training, tools and procedures so you can know you’re getting the best care. Unlike other shops, our technicians know the 32,000 Audi genuine parts in your vehicle and are trained to understand how each one, seen and unseen, are critical to it’s ride, performance and safety.
INSIST ON AN AUDI AUTHORIZED COLLISION REPAIR FACILITY.
- Audi technicians are trained in factory-approved procedures on average for 80 hours per year.
- Our technicians use specialized tools.
- At a non-Authorized repair facility, there’s no guarantee the shop is using Audi Genuine Parts.
- No other facility is factory-authorized to repair Audi ASF aluminum construction.
- Complimentary towing provided via Audi Roadside Assistance.1
- There an only 190 Audi Authorized Collision Repair Facilities across the U.S.
AUDI GENUINE PARTS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT.
You have the right to request that your vehicle is restored with Audi Genuine Parts. Manufactured for superior quality, fit and finish, they are the same as the parts that came with your new Audi.
Why repairs with Audi Genuine Parts matter:
- Backed by a limited warranty.
- Engineered, manufactured and tested to help maintain the original performance of your vehicle.
- Peace of mind that your Audi will be restored to factory specifications to help keep you safe.
AUDI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
- Audi Roadside Assistance:
1.866.478.3456 (for A8, R8, S8, TT, TTS and TT RS owners)
- Both Roadside Assistance numbers are staffed 24 hours a day for your convenience.
All Audis are repaired in our Plymouth location.
For Audi service and sales, please visit audicapecod.com